How to Begin Gay Couple Relationship Counselling with Us.
[setmeta name=”title”]How Gay Couples begin Counselling[/setmeta][setmeta name=”description”]Beginning couple counselling is very easy, and there is nothing to be afraid of when meeting with a qualified & experienced couple relationship counsellor – here’s how.[/setmeta][setfeatureimage img=’2012/06/5510842335_5ee621dbd21.jpg’]
- Choose if you wish to work in Portsmouth, Hampshire, or work with via Skype – (we anticipate other therapists and locations coming online in the next few months).
- Choose a day/time that you and your partner could attend on a regular weekly basis (we’re not committing you to weekly sessions right now, but if you choose a day & time that you could commit to, then this is already dealt with if you and your partner decide to continue with counselling sessions after the first one).
- Make contact with GayCoupleCounselling.com to arrange a first appointment.
- We’ll return your enquiry to set up an initial appointment.
- You’ll pay a deposit (a proportion of the session fee) to confirm the appointment.
- Both of you will meet with your therapist to discuss your needs from counselling, and what options can be offered to your relationship.
Pages: 1 2 3